CreepyPasta Theories- The Origins Of Zalgo
Before you read the story :
- You MUST be aware that most the content of the story is ONLY FANFICTION and is NOWHERE BASED ON CANON FACTS. I'm NOT Zalgo's creator, and will NEVER be.
- I DON'T own ANY of the characters in the story.
- The story is based on MY HEADCANONS, it is based on how I see things. Please, do NOT impose your headcanons to me. Note that the headcanons included in that story have NOTHING to do with my others funny Headcanons. Yeah, no Big Sexy for you guys. Only serious stuff, for once.
- The Universe theory isn't serious. I made it up for the story.
- The story may be a bit complex, so I'd suggest you to go and learn all the Zalgo Canon facts before reading it.
- Understand that the story CAN'T ONLY FOCUS ON ZALGO. There MUST be some explanations about other characters/events since they are IMPORTANT to understand Zalgo's past.
- It's not a CreepyPasta since the story
|Please! To the solidarity!|
You must note me with the description of the draw, and also with the link of the pic, I need references for it
What can I draw:
1º Hentai, Yuri, Yaoi, Hetero. Porn!
3º Romantic shit
4º Animals, not dragons or mythical animals
5º Your OC of anything
What I can't draw:
1º Your OCXCreepyPasta
2º My little pony
3º Don't ask me about really hard things, I'm not a profesional!
4° Mary-Sue's, even if you tell she/he is not
Cost of the Comissions:
50 Draws in white and black
75 Draws in color
100 Hentai pics on black and white
125 Hentai pics with color
That is it, that is just it...Hi and all that
Every artist has the problem with the occasional lump of meat stealing the artist's work and claiming it as their own. Usually its people wanting pointless bragging points for things they claim as their own.
However... now people are offering COMMISSIONS based on edits of my pieces... that now really really REALLY pisses me off.
Such as this brainiac here:
So as the journal title states, that is it. That. Is. It. I have had it up till here with these idiots.
So I now am going to put a 'do not use without my permission' paragraph with every piece. Not that one should have to do so - it doesn't take a mathematical fucking genius to figure out that using pieces without permission is obviously a no-no. But I guess you can't just spoon-feed that info to these imps - you have to shovel it down their throats or they think it's open season on any artwork...
So to be clear: DO NOT trace my art or use it as a base. DO NOT use my artwork for composi